Monday, March 10, 2008

March 9, 2008




Today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! I got to run in the park twice this weekend - three times if you count Friday. What a great weekend. I got a new play toy to rip apart and lots of great tasting new snacks. I know a girl isn't supposed to tell her age but I'm 28 - in your years.

Spring is in the air and it looks like McNaughton is warming up a bit. It better or all my trail running friends will be wearing parkas to get around the course - just a month away. That's right, just 4 more weekends before the big race - better get those last long runs in soon!

Here are a couple of pics of what I call "One Dog Gaps". The trees are close enough here to rub off some close competitors or to get that gabby human out of your ear. One is in Heaven's Gate and the one with all the red marking is in the Butterfield lake trib section.

No comments: