Monday, October 13, 2008

Fall Color


The leaves are beginning to turn in Central Illinois as shown by this picture - but what do I know, I'm color blind! The weather has been really warm for October and my new winter coat is waaaay to hot to be fooling around in 80 degree temps. Luck for me, we tend to get an early start on our park patrol.

I've also visited Farmdale this past weekend and that park is primed and ready for all you trail runners for this Saturday. Dave Tapp and his crew are ready to host a great run out there and my people tell me it won't be so barked hot!

1 comment:

Nics said...

Being the owner of a Rough Collie (who would blog if she could!), I must confess I read 'Trail Conditions' for no reason other than to shamelessly enjoy pics of a gorgeous Lassie hound! Happy trail-running! Woof!